Disclaimer During beta period some specific systems might be not working as intended, not working at all or abusable, for any abusable bugs found we will ensure all of it effect is reverted back and if necessary rollback characters.
This update was foucsed on fixing issues with the current released content.
- Evil Druid and few other monsters shall no longer drop Armors with random options
- Eden Group Logistics Manager shall no longer hang players when they chose quit
- Missing Prontera Tool Dealer can be found again
- Overweight is now starting from 70% instead of 50% as expected
- Guild castle maps warps are restored
- Prontera field warps shall now be positioned correctly
- Optioned items now sell for 10z to NPC
- Note that non-optioned items still sell at the normal price
- Kafra warp prices has been shifted to 10% of its original price
Player data changes
- Players with the armors that contained options has their options removed
- To mitigate the zeny made in the last 24 hours which should not be possible on zero setup we halved all players zeny